Material Area Supervisor
The Material Area Supervisor is responsible for managing multiple work teams in a fast paced, high volume unionized manufacturing environment. The Material Area Supervisor will coordinate daily activities to achieve business metrics and implementing World Class Manufacturing (WCM) tools and processes as it relates to material flow. The Material Area Supervisor will be required to create and develop highly functioning teams, make tough calls, and act quickly and decisively while holding themselves and others accountable.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent organization, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Packaging Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Business
- Manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Experience working in a union environment
- Strong background in lean manufacturing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.