Design Release Engineer - Ann Arbor, MI
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment.
Resident Design Release Engineer for. Position requires understanding of wire harness design process and capability to develop wire harness vehicle packaging.
- Responsible for customer programs. Develop wire harness 3D package.
- Develop 2D wire harness print at customer site.
- Work with Application Engineering for defining customer's design purpose and specification to develop Aptiv 's internal print release as well as GSD specifications.
- Support manufacturing for ensuring product characteristics for quality purpose.
- Ensure compliance with Customer-specific requirements.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline.
- Capable to develop wire harness vehicle packaging using CATIA.
- Capable to develop 2D wire harness drawing using Zuken software.
- Requires problem solving skill.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Understanding of wire harness design process.
- Japanese language skills.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)