SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN - WORLD HEADQUARTERS
As a member of the Electrical Sales team, the Account Manager will be responsible for:
Sales and account management of wire harnesses
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead 3D model reviews
- The Account Manager is the key interface with the customer. Builds and maintains positive working relationship between companies.
- Actively manages contract agreements.
- Prepares and negotiates engineering change requests.
- Supports new business opportunities.
- Manages negotiation and closure of commercial issues.
- Drives Long Range Revenue Plan commitments. Establishes roadmaps to achieve overall revenue growth for customer.
- Supports analysis/executive summaries for business cases with recommendations for management.
- Manages cross-functional teams to support product development and commercial initiatives.
- Coordinates customer meetings that review performance metrics, discuss business opportunities and capture the voice of the customer.
- Promotes entire range of Lear E-Systems product portfolio.
- Global customer based in California; flexibility in work schedule is a must to be successful in this role.
- Undergraduate degree; MBA is a plus.
- At least 3 years sales experience as an Account Manager or Technical Sales Engineer in the automotive industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.