2021 Mopar Vehicle Protection - Technical Service Analyst - SVR - Center Line, MI
The Mopar Vehicle Protection - Technical Service Analyst - Summer Vacation Replacement (SVR) is a temporary salaried bargaining unit position that will be responsible for resolving customer and dealer complaints through empathetic, personalized treatment, empowered decision-making, timely communication with dealer/field personnel, and support customer advocacy in the pursuit of long-term loyalty.
- This individual will ensure quality customer handling at both the corporate and dealer levels and aid in the reduction of vehicle buybacks; communicate through accurate, prompt, and effective dialogue to successfully handle difficult or sensitive issues, conduct impactful follow-up, accurately convey information and company policies.
- The Technical Service Analyst SVR will maintain a comprehensive knowledge of company products, services, policies, and procedures, and be knowledgeable of automotive technology, departmental systems/databases, and diagnostic procedures utilized by FCA LLC and its dealers. He/she will demonstrate sensitivity to complaint issues, product changes, warranty coverage, and legal guidelines.
- This individual will effectively interface with dealership and other key personnel to mediate disputes and initiate corrective actions on a case-by-case basis utilizing empowered decision-making authority.
- This candidate will also accurately document reason(s) for contact and other relevant information to ensure data integrity for reporting to TREAD and key internal/external stakeholders.
***Please note, this is a 90 day, temporary assignment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree with sophomore or higher standing
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic automotive technical aptitude
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.