Entry-Level Analyst - Corporate Development and Global Mergers & Acquisitions - Detroit, MI
The General Motors Corporate Development and Global Mergers & Acquisitions team responds to the needs of the organization, considering business objectives and external impacts to resolve how best to deliver on corporate strategy. We apply our expertise to propel General Motors into groundbreaking areas by assessing new opportunities, supporting decision-making processes and providing thought leadership to our partners company-wide. Our focus is on detailed execution of initiatives in the following key areas:
- Joint Venture, Co-Development, Product Licensing, and Supply Arrangements
- New Business Development
- Alliance Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Corporate and Regional Strategic Initiatives
Are you looking to start your career with an exciting and high-visibility role where you will develop core finance and project management skills? Join our team as an Analyst! New Corporate Development Analysts are given meaningful responsibilities and work within project teams to deliver on key corporate development initiatives that influence and set corporate strategy.
- Support transaction execution through application of strategic, financial, negotiation, and project management skills
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of internal and external constituents to develop and complete transactions
- Support post-transaction partner relationships to ensure proper execution of and accountability for committed deliverables
- Assist and/or lead business case development for deals, which involves identifying and working with the appropriate internal and external partners
- Evaluate new business opportunities
- AND MORE...