Cadillac International Product Manager - Warren, MI
This position serves as a member of the team that supports Cadillac global markets with the product execution teams. This individual will be responsible for managing multiple product lines for the Cadillac export markets to support the brand in delivering segment-leading vehicles that align with export customer wants/needs.
Responsibilities include building strong relations with Cadillac representatives across the globe and assist in export market product contenting, annual order guides, product change management, launch support as well as support for annual pricing and business planning to achieve brand volume and profitability objectives.
- Represent customers from across the globe during Program Execution Team (PET) meetings to match Cadillacs with customer requirements in five different continents
- Play in integral role in framing future vehicle requirement pre-VPI to ensure that the Cadillacs that role off the factory floor fit with global customer expectations
- Communicate export market input to program team for all gates post VPI
- Lead input for export PPC content and export market change requests (CR/DN)
- Work closely with design, manufacturing, and engineering to continually find optimal solutions for export market complexity/profitability balancing
- AND MORE...