September 13, 2020 @ 11:59pm
Summary of Purpose:
Establishes and maintains communication with companies participating in career and technical programs. Promotes workforce solutions such as apprenticeship and internships to employers. This position is expected to work in a multi-cultural diverse working environment.
- Maintains relationships with Department of Labor Apprentice Program Office including maintaining governmental records, completing and submitting required paperwork, and attending local and regional meetings.
- Confers with organizations to assist in development of apprenticeship and pre-apprenticeship training programs to provide new and updated employee skills.
- Regularly communicates with students and employers about important registration dates and policies.
- Participates in outreach events to build new contacts for apprenticeship or other workforce solutions.
- Develops and distributes marketing materials to local organizations AND more...