Warranty Business Analyst Manager
The Warranty Reporting and Analytics Manager is responsible for managing the Warranty Operations group. The position is responsible for the Warranty Data Analysis server and the integrity of the data derived from warranty claims submitted by and paid to FCA dealers including Vehicle Warranty, Recalls, Services Contracts and Mopar Warranty. The position is to provide analysis in support of Key Performance indicators within the Technical Service Organization including the data extraction and analysis of claim data and key performance metrics. The Manager, with the Analytics team, is expected to highlight trends within warranty claim data that can be input into quality and service organizations to assist in diagnosing and updating service information to assist dealers. In addition, the position is responsible for data analysis related to service customer satisfaction, specifically Fixed First Visit (FFV). The data sourced for this KPI is derived from customer survey responses. The Manager must be able to manage and respond to requests for information and data from multiple groups within FCA. The position is expected to be able to visually display data and findings, build presentations and deliver to management and other internal groups. The manager should be proficient in warranty systems and analytical tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology field, mathematics, or other related degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in analytics and reporting
- Proficient in Excel, Access and SQL
- Must be able to build presentations and deliver to groups
- SAS experience
- Dealership experience including automotive technical service (automotive car repair, certified automotive technician and/or body work)
- Forecasting and modeling experience
- Statistical analysis experience
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to complete tasks under minimal supervision
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.