Information Analyst - Warren, MI
Hybrid: This position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. This position requires an employee to be onsite every other week.
The Information Analyst will be considered the Domain Expert on Data and Information Management. You will work closely and collaboratively with business domain experts, project development teams, and IT to ensure that the data sourcing and reporting data availability is consistent with the established information governance strategies. This role will be responsible for setting data standards, gaining approval and the governance for alignment. Improving the consumption of data will be a focus of this role, as well. This position will have the opportunity lead innovation touching data for CCA and make a difference from day one that will be felt for years to come.
- Lead CCA with the establishment of data standards and data governance management through finding ways to partners with internal GM teams, using industry practices, developing business processes, establishing metrics and leading related IT projects.
- Establishment and governance of IT project processes related to business and data requirements.
- Lead portfolio project tollgate reviews to ensure alignment to CCA data sourcing strategy and detailing any approved deviations.
- Identify business data opportunities and developing/implementing action plans to mitigate.
- Implement continuous improvement data quality initiatives.
- Quickly apply new data techniques, including data modeling, data profiling and data discovery. Implement technology within the team and train the Information Architecture team member.
- AND MORE...