Data Integration Analyst - Detroit, MI
There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Are you a data science geek with a passion for learning and solving complex business challenges? Our Data Analytics team supports operational improvement and business decision-making through ad-hoc statistical analysis of curated enterprise data and self-constructed data sets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will work on describing enterprise or vehicle performance using statistical methods and craft ad-hoc reports to share findings and recommendations with business partners.
- You thrive in reciprocal environments with leaders and managers to resolve and address ad-hoc data and reporting needs.
- You perform testing and validation of data sets.
- You enjoy the challenge of determining the meaning of data and explaining how various teams and leaders can leverage it to improve and streamline their processes
- You enjoy keeping defined structures in documentation and data and have a large toolset in statistical methodologies to tackle business problems AND more...