Digital Marketing Specialist - Social and Paid Media - Health Alliance Plan - Troy, MI
The digital marketing specialist is responsible for channel ownership and strategy of HAP's social media channels and digital advertising executions. This individual will manage organic and paid content to reach consumers for all lines of business (prospects, members, providers, and producers). This role will increase results through compelling digital engagement, influencing key stakeholders, understanding the latest technology, and creating positive user experiences. This individual will champion digital engagement initiatives, possess technical knowledge on social media and digital paid media platforms and provide counsel on best practices across the organization. Specifically, they will work closely with business stakeholders, IT team members and the corporate communications and brand team to deliver communications that align with the marketing strategies outlined by the product line marketing managers.
PRINICIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a subject matter expert and key point of contact for HAP's social media channels and digital paid media executions.
- Contribute to and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy supporting organization goals.
- Own the distribution, quality assurance and performance of content shared on HAP social and digital advertising channels.
- Work in partnership with product line marketing managers and corporate communications and brand team to deliver digital communications in support of outlined go-to-market, customer experience and retention strategies.
- Establish the development of organization-wide management standards, policies and rules of engagement for digital properties.
- Define key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success of digital marketing with support of market intelligence team. Act on voice of the customer analytics to improve the digital experience.
- Mentor and provide training to employees throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing and delivering digital content.
- Challenge the status quo and help the organization continuously refine its digital communications.
- Partner with corporate communications and brand team to ensure adherence to brand standards and style guidelines and manage required content review/ approval process.
- Monitor and respond to health care insurance industry and competitive marketing communication strategies.
- Support other channels and HAP digital marketing efforts.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in advertising, marketing, technology, business or a related discipline. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of three (3)years of social media channel management and digital advertising experience required.
- At least two (2) years serving as the channel owner of a corporation's social media channels preferred.
- Demonstrated experience using data-driven approach to develop digital strategies.
- Experience interacting and making recommendations to senior leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of social media marketing and digital advertising preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Health insurance or health care industry experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of social media and digital advertising best practices
- Ability to envision constituent journeys (e.g. prospect, member, provider, producers) based on communications channels and calls to action
- Expert organizational and time management skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques (e.g. sales funnel optimization)
- Be a highly motivated self-starter. Candidate must be comfortable working independently to achieve a successful result with minimal guidance
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer