We are seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing the balance sheet reconciliations and supporting documentation with focus on GAAP compliance and operational efficiencies, in accordance with departmental timelines with prompt recommendations for required adjustments.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Timely preparation and submission of Journal entries for review
- Ownership of fixed assets accounting process including tracking of Construction in Process (CIP) and ensuring timely capitalization of CIP
- Perform self-testing and continuous controls monitoring.
- Assist with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities
- Strong understanding regarding Inter-company transaction process and ensure transactions are booked correctly
- Ability to recognize risks and raise issues to leadership. Follow up long aged/unidentified items with relevant team members. Coordinates accounting matters with other departments. Uphold company standards when working with other to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Other ad-hoc matters/projects to be assigned from time to time
- Support the finance team to drive process improvements and policy implementation across the organization
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting