Credit & Collections Co-op (Non-NA Co-Op)
DENSO is one of the largest global automotive suppliers of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. From automated driving to hybrid and electric vehicle components, we’re crafting the core technologies of modern mobility. We draw on the strengths of individual inventors who are joining together to become an unstoppable force for global good. With our North American headquarters located in Michigan, DENSO employs more than 24,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 38 countries and regions and employs more than 170,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, totaled US$48.1 billion.
The selected individual will assist DENSO associates with such responsibilities as:
- Reconciling checks
- Matching retro invoices to debits
- Processing adjustments and creating associated manual invoices
- Categorizing debit and credit memos
- Entering and verifying pricing
- Updating exposure report.
- Position requires an undergraduate student pursuing bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Student must be willing to work 40 hours
To apply, please click here.
DENSO International America, Inc.