Director of Economic and Workforce Development
Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 11:59pm
Summary of Purpose:
Provides administrative management and leadership for assigned Economic and Workforce Development (EWD) areas within the college in collaboration with other staff, consistent with College policies and procedures. The Director is responsible for leadership, development, management, and marketing of education, training, and other services. This position is expected to work in a multi-cultural diverse working environment.
This description is intended to indicate the types of duties and responsibilities requested of the employee assigned this title. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may be required:
- Develops and implements short- and long-range business and marketing plans with annual operational initiatives, objectives, procedures, timelines and performance criteria related to assigned programs.
- Provides administrative leadership to nurture partnerships/relationships with business and industry, funding agencies, K-12 schools, other M-TECs and other training providers, as assigned.
- Grows and develops associated EWD/M-TEC testing and certification activities.
- Leads professional staff in internal and external processes for scheduling of courses, programs, faculty, trainers, and facilities and integrates activities with related institutional departments and external clients as appropriate.
- Assumes a primary leadership role in growing EWD in enrollments, programs, partners and sustainability AND More...